Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Today is the first day of school and can you tell how excited my 3 are? HAHAHAHAH. Needless to say I am trying to catch up with posting after all the excitement of the summer.
Back in June, my dad took my 3 boys to High Falls State Park for 10 days worth of camping-this is his 2nd year of doing this and I am so blessed that he wants to do it and that the boys love it so, they are a handful for me so I know a "Paa-paw" has his hands full. Billy and I went up for the last weekend and this is what we came up on....a water gun fight amongst them all-for whatever reason I don't have a pic of Griffin-he was probably hiding!





This raccoon came up every night to see what was left over-we put this bag out just to see if we could lure him to the site for me to take pics...Brady loved finding little foot prints all over the place each morning.










While all this craziness was going on, I had my 20th class reunion but can't place my hands on the pics from it, they are all posted on Facebook so if you are already my friend on there, you have probably seen them all. Maybe I can post one of me and Billy later.

2 comments:

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Angela,
It is good to hear from you. I am really missing you, girl! I am up in NJ helping Mom and Dad pack up the house. When I get back and get Shelby off to school, we are planning our first outing together.

Talk to you soon,
Tammy

cinnibonbon said...

Hey girlie!!
Glad to hear from you!! That first picture is classic!!! Who the heck wnats to go to school? I can't blame them.

I beat you are ready to have some time alone when the boys are at school... Ok don't be a stranger!!