Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Idle Hands......























As you can see my "hands" are all over the place! I have been trying to keep up with my booth in Gray, a custom order of wreaths, Lollishops, Etsy, Silver Bella and Mistletoe Market and well, to tell the truth it's a wonder I remember my bra most days!


I love making these cupcake pics like the top picture and had to try a table topper to match(both of these are online in my etsy shop), the wreath is just one of many stacked to the ceiling around my dining room table-I have to figure out where to put them all, the wallpaper packets are filling my vintage suitcases at the moment-all textured, many different patterns just waiting for me to make something with them but what? My favorite item that I have been working on is "Aunt Cal"-short for Calista-I wish I could make up some great story abt. her but I stink at that unless I could come up with a very embarassing moment for her and then the stories roll right out! Anyway, I have been knitting these very skinny scarves or knitted necklaces and I needed a display for them. I can't really afford to run around hunting for an antique dress form so I decided to paper mache one, she turned out so pretty I decided I would do another and another and so Aunt Cal is listed in my lollishop-shipping is added to her price.
I'm off to school to deliver cupcakes for my 5th grader, hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday...will be back to tell you abt. a birthday and show you my En Le Jardin memory book!!




1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

Everything looks great!! You've been super busy girl--I have no idea how you do it--with little ones underfoot. You've got skills!