Monday, August 10, 2009

More catching up

I am trying to go thru all of my pics and share a few more things that have been going on around here, sorry for the hodge podge post! Just wanted you to know there has been some crafting going on!



So here are a couple of pictures from my 20th class reunion..the one above is me with 2 great friends, Stephanie and Eric. We had so much fun in school, usually laughing just like this and it was so good to see them both after so many years. Steph lives in Atlanta with her hubby and children and Eric and his family live in Denver. My face hurt the day after the reunion from laughing so much and so hard! The picture below is a few of us that not only graduated from high school together but also from grammer school(back then it wasn't called elementary school), I had not seen any of them since 1989 either. Fron left to right is Alicia-my very first friend after moving to Macon in 5th grade, Tina-my very oldest friend, I have known her since 1st grade-she owns a toy store at our new mall in Macon-tell her I sent you!, me and then Sarena-sorry to say we didn't talk much so I don't know anything abt. her now.





1 comment:

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Angela,

It looks like you had a great time at your reunion. I am so glad. I am sure that you are working your little fingers to the bone getting ready for Silver Bella and the Christmas show in Perry. Let me know if I can help in any way. I will give you a call this week.

Love,
Tammy