Monday, April 2, 2007

Yea Gators!

The game has just ended and this Georgia girl actually pulled for the Florida Gators. Even my die hard Ga. Bulldog husband joined in...amazing!
Anyway, the entire time the game was on I was making wallpaper packets, I have been working on them for weeks and it seems like before I can get mine put together to sell I see that others beat me to it. I love seeing what everyone is doing with wallpaper; my husband can't believe that people use it for something other than walls and lining cabinet shelves. In the next couple of days I will have figured out how to list them and have pics for all to see.
This is my first post and I am kind of scared no one is even going to know I am out here in the blog world. I have really enjoyed reading and making purchases from others and thought I should get in on this as well. I better go try to figure out some of this blog tech business before I go to bed. Hope someone out there sees this!

No comments: