Monday, April 30, 2007









I think I have finally gotten everything the way I want it in my living room except this area over the wicker love seat. Right now I have an iron cross hanging there but it just looks too small for the area. I need your help, what can I use there? It feels like everything in the room is square and that I may need something else. Please leave comments and suggestions, this is the last detail I need to fix in this room. The last pic is of another wall in the same room. I have all these old family pics and wanted to be able to display some of them. I know I have a few empty frames up there but I had to add them to get the rest lined up right. I need glass cut for the two empty ones but I just had to show you the cabinet. This was a find at a local antique store, it smelled like turpentine when we got it home(yuck!!) but it was a good deal and fits perfect in our home.

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hey Angela! Well about that corner above the wicker settee...I was thinking somehow to balance the square picture on the opposite. How about a mirror or a wreath?

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so wonderful - great pics of your pretty home! Awesome colors too! I would just get some more crosses and add them around the one you already have on the wall and call it a day! Can't wait to see what you create!
xo,
Kim