Monday, May 25, 2009

Let Us Remember







Let us remember those that chose or were drafted to serve this country and in doing so lost their lives for us to be able to have the rights that we have today. Let us remember their families that sacrificed all while their loved ones protected us. Give thanks that there are still men and women out their fighting to protect FREEDOM and support them any way that you can. Go visit Rosalyn Sue if you want to find out what you can do to help soldiers today.

9 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Always loved a man in uniform!! ...great post girlie.

Have a great week.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Great post~!
Lidy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fantastic site, Angela! Your blog is my "read for the day."

Silver Bella Freshman,
Suz

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I thought this was in the post about the great site...thanks so much for that!

The Plum Tree said...

Angela, you asked me a question on my blog, but your email was a no reply type. Please send me your email and I will get you the information.
Cindy
Plum Tree Antiques

icandy... said...

Bea-utiful!!!! I just loved visiting Miss Molly's Cottage! Happy summer! :)

BellaRosa said...

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for visiting my new blog :) You don't have to pay Dawn anything to have visitors lol Your Blog is beautiful and I will be visiting it often! I love all the new "friends" I am making, it is just more gorgeous blogs for me to visit, and learn from while I drool :) I will be back at a more decent hour to truly enjoy all the beauty... Rose

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Angela,
Just popping in to wish you and your family a Happy 4th of July weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

Grace said...

Love it.