Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Swaps

Well, I don't know how many of you are subscribing to Teresa's Bellatoria or any of the past ezines but we just had the best swap. My partner was Kathi and our swap was"Queen Tea" as you can see by what all she sent to me. The crown is part of what I sent to her, my first attempt at making a crown and I think I made it a lot harder than it should have been. I love all of my goodies and have already had 2 cups of tea. It is hard here in the south to have hot tea and not iced sweet tea but I do try it every once in a while. Thank you so much Kathi!!!
I bought the sweetest book from Phyllis and just had to show you. If you don't already know she has a Flea market sale every Friday so make sure you check it out. I also got an order from Heather of wonderful old jewelry. I can't remember what they were named but I got two separate bunches, one with silvers and one with mauvey/purple colors. The pics do not do them justice.
The other pics I have posted are from Easter with my youngest and his cousin Luke. As you can tell they don't favor at all but then my brother is the tall skinny one in the family and somehow I came out short and dumpy. Go figure.
And last but not least my husband and I went to Chattanooga last weekend and on the interstate coming home this is what we looked in the rear window to see. Of course we had to let the van pass us so I could take another shot from behind. We laughed so hard for abt. 30 min. Somehow this guy made it off the interstate in Forsyth with no problems, he had to have the strongest cords holding that mattress on but he sure made our day.
I hope everyone is doing well and I will be back soon to post more photos of my latest flea market run and add some goodies to Etsy. Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: