Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is pink


Spring is pink, originally uploaded by Mirror_Lake.

Can you tell I am SO ready for Spring? This weekend was absolutely beautiful and today's forecast is clear skies and 72*. The year my hubby and I started dating (1993) we had a major snowstorm(well major for Central Ga.) on March 12th and here we are with 72*, who knows maybe it will snow again at the end of the week.

If you have never visited this flickr site, go there fast! Just click the link under this pic, there are so many gorgeous photos!!

Have a wonderful day and I promise to post pictures of my 39 squares challenge in the next day or so!

love,
angela

1 comment:

Vanessa Kiki Johanning said...

oh my goodness!! you are right they are absolutely beautiful!! thanks for sending me there!! I love Bird photos!!!


~Vanessa