Saturday, May 31, 2008



gosh, I can't believe I haven't been here since the beginning of April. Pretty sad, I know, but it seems that everytime I really get motivated and inspired something happens to stop the ball. The latest was the tornado's that ripped thru on Mothers Day and I am just now getting over all of that. Our town still looks like a war zone but I think all is finally getting back to normal.



I have so much to say but of course no time to do it. I do want to recommend the book P.S. I love you, be Cecelia Ahern. I read it a while back and have just now seen the movie on Friday. As always the book is so much better so make sure you read it as well as see the movie! The best thing the movie has going for it is this man.....YUMMY!!!!!! I mean Scrump-Delish, yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!

1 comment:

mommyholly said...

Hello, fellow "red" blogger! :) I absolutely LOVE Ps I Love You... I read the book a while back and was so excited when the movie came out- I think I actually like the movie better because of Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan!!!!